Tulsa Event Facilities
Southern Hills Country Club provides exciting on-premise banquets for wedding receptions, charity events, company parties, anniversaries, social dinners, business dinners, children’s parties and many more.
A complete list of varied menu items are available to choose from or one of our Events Coordinators will work with you to customize the menus for your special event.
Elegant surroundings, experienced wait staff and food artfully presented complete the ambiance offered by Southern Hills Country Club. For groups of five to eight hundred, from a small business meeting to a large formal wedding reception, Southern Hills Country Club is anxious to serve your needs.
The Club can also provide custom ice sculptures for your reception and arrange special equipment rentals, if requested. Southern Hills offers many amenities for wedding receptions and other events, which can be discussed at the time of your consultation. No need to hire a party planner when Southern Hills can take care of your every need.
Important Questions & Answers concerning your event at the Club
- When is the catering office open? The catering office is available to assist you Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00p.m. In addition the Clubhouse Manager & Banquet Manager are available to assist you anytime or when the catering office is closed.
- How small or large of an event can the Club host? We are able to accommodate events of all sizes, types and requirements. From intimate meetings of five to sit-down gourmet dinners of 400 or cocktail parties of 800 our professional banquet staff is ready to assist you.
- What type of events can be scheduled with the event coordinator? We can arrange most any type of event, from wedding receptions, charity events, business dinners, social luncheons, cocktail parties, children’s parties, afternoon teas, business meetings, breakfast buffets, pool parties, and many more. We are able to cater these types of events to your office, home or an off-site location as well.
- May I sponsor an event for a friend or business associate? Yes, as a member of SHCC you may certainly sponsor an event and we are happy to accommodate them at the club. Please contact an event coordinator for further details.
- What other assistance can the club help me with our event? With our professional contacts we can arrange any special rentals needed, audio/visual equipment, staging, floral arrangements, entertainment, special linens, centerpieces, printed menus, place cards, etc. We have the tools and the skills to make your event a success.
- I have special dietary needs or special menu ideas, can the club accommodate such requests? Yes, our Executive Chef can customize your event menus to fit your personal needs. We can follow any special dietary needs for you and your guests.